Agricultural & Rural Finance
As a firm committed to pushing the frontiers of access to finance, Ayani has developed a substantial portfolio of projects designed to enhance the linkages, livelihoods and access to finance of agricultural smallholders and SMEs.
Ayani brings not only experience in agricultural finance research and assessment, but also hands-on experience with agricultural finance product development, project design and technical assistance. Ayani is adept at creating financial sector and value chain linkages that enable critical farm and SME business investments to enhance local competitiveness.
Ayani brings solid experience in agricultural finance, including:
- Value chain research, scoping and assessment
- Strategy development for women’s inclusion in agricultural value chains
- Agricultural investment vehicle feasibility analysis, design and management
- Agricultural finance product development and risk management
- Agricultural value chain project design
- Capacity building and training for smallholders and other value chain actors
- Agricultural credit line management
- Use of digital technology to reach smallholder and other rural populations
- Forging relationships and productive partnerships between beneficiaries, NGOs, private banks, government stakeholders and donors
- Integrating agricultural players, such as input suppliers, off-takers and processors, into the finance contract
- Monitoring and evaluation of agricultural finance and related development impact projects